Save the Date: May 25, 2022
Let Us Help You Transform Africa
AEA’s mission is to mobilize and empower evangelicals for the transformation of the African continent through the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Its vision is to see Evangelicals in Africa United and Engaged in Effective ministry. Towards this mission and vision, AEA has five-year strategic goals that are meant to guide its operations toward its long term vision of having “The Africa that God Wants.”
The five Strategic Pillars are;
- Integral Mission – Transformation of lives in Africa through the proclamation and demonstration of the gospel and reaching the unreached people groups in Africa.
- Theological and Christian Education- Biblical and theological leadership development
- Communication and Advocacy – Creating a credible and authoritative voice in Africa
- Technology and Research – Embracing innovation and use of relevant technology
- Institutional Development – Strengthening governance, management systems, structures and financial base of AEA and its National Evangelical Fellowships (NEFs).
AEA intends to pursue strategic activities that will position it on the transformation path. Such activities include;
- Unify Evangelicals (John 17) in the continent and the diaspora to advance the gospel.
- A research-led programmatic agenda informed by the Biblical worldview on matters concerning children, women and youth empowerment, peacebuilding, persecution of Christians, etc.
- Advocacy on matters of freedom of worship, persecution of the minority, attaining an observer status at the African Union, legislative reforms etc.
- Relief development that addresses matters of poverty, health and prevention of human trafficking.
- Creation Care
- Establishment of a Resource Centre that enables Digital podcasts, Radio and Television broadcasting
- Enhancing governance and accountability
AEA Partners Day is meant to foster collaboration and raise funds to achieve these transformational objectives.
You are invited to participate in AEA’s inaugural Partners Day on May 25, 2022, through your giving for the transformation of Africa. To give please fill in the form below. If you would like to designate your gift to one of the five categories, please designate the category by clicking on comment section below and indicating your specific designation.