Statement of Faith
The Association affirms the following as fundamental to Biblical Christian belief:
- THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, as originally given by God, are divine, inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- ONE GOD, eternally existent in Three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in Power and Glory.
- THE SALVATION of lost and sinful humans through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- THE UNITY of all those who, having believed in Jesus for their salvation, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and compose the Church, the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
- THE PERSONAL EXISTENCE OF SATAN, whose intent is to oppose God, frustrate His purpose, and whose ultimate end is consignment to eternal punishment.
- THE BODILY RESURRECTION of all the dead; of the believers unto everlasting blessedness and of the unbelievers unto judgment and eternal punishment.